Saturday, August 22, 2009

Memorable Quotations

Ever have one of those moments where a friend will say something that is so outrageous, funny, and clever that you wish you had written it down? Well, among my eclectic social circle are those who dare to be different. These are the ones who will say what others will not. Their motto is: "Everyone was thinking it, I just said it."

Well, for posterity's sake, I've decided to keep a record of these memorable quotes just because I think it'd be a shame to let these awesome phrases get lost in the annals of time. :) Here goes:

1) On men and women who have uber high standards when it comes to dating.
Tim: Lower your standards, up your batting average.

2) After I asked him what he thought of men with moobs (man boobs)
Bo: They're called bitch tits.

3) Asked what his thoughts on drinking the tap water in NYC, his response:
Chris: I've had unprotected sex with NYC many times, I probably have everything imaginable. NYC runs through my veins

4) On what to wear for halloween
Timothy: u ever see this indiana jones and the temple of doom?
me: yes!
Tim: ok
either chris or i go as indiana jones
u go as the blonde girl
either chris or i go as the informant
me: haha
Tim: and mike goes as the asian guy

5) TM: Seriously, my face is the size of tennessee. You could take my head and put it on Mt. Rushmore!

6) TM: Let's face it. Most men are wild animals. They smell strange. They look scary. But at the end of the day, they are cowards. Except the stupid ones. Like me.


7) JK: I'm a good guinea pig