Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Itinerary 2

After talking to my buddy Mike a few nights ago, I've come up with a different route, or should I say, he, came up with a different route. Instead of hitting up New Orleans, he suggested that I stop in Memphis instead. And from there, I'd drive down to Austin instead of San Antonio, and then take a sharp turn and head towards Santa Fe, New Mexico where the food is great, and the sites are beautiful. Well, that's according to what he told me.

Then, I'll be on my way to Hava Supai, which was highly recommended by another friend, who urged me to visit this place, which supposedly is one of the most beautiful locations on earth.

And finally, after a day or two of dwelling in the dessert land, I'll drive to Los Angeles, and then to San Fran.

To sum it up:

Memphis, TN

Austin, Texas

Guadalupe National Park

Santa Fe, New Mexico

Hava Supai, AZ

Joshua Tree, CA

Los Angeles, CA

San Francisco!!!

4,148 miles!